Blockboard produced in our factory is of 3- or 5-ply build. There are one or two layers of pine or birch/alder veneer glued to each side of the core.
Types of gluing:
- interior: on the basis of urea-formaldehyde glue for use in dry conditions (acc. to PN 76/D-97000)
- exterior: on the basis of phenol-formaldehyde glue for use in exterior conditions (acc. to PN 76/D-97000)
Types of surface:
- overlaid with naturalveneers (ash, maple, beech, oak or exotic).
- interior design
- packaging industry
- Thickness: from 13mm to up 45mm
- Standard sizes:
- 1250x2500mm, 1220x2440mm
- Classification by surface appearance: I, II EN 635
- Moisture: max 10%
- Density: 550 - 650 kg/m3
- Formaldehyde emission: E1
Krótka charakterystyka klas jakości: